Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Dear

:-)

Dear

Don't know exactly How it works.......

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I
am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to
share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO's story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and
online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How
much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members.
(For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google
search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6
billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that
YouTube's users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an
Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share,
but they're building a community that will generate the kind of
fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a
few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam -
membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned.
Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member
information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use
this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and
helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCT0007

Thanks

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCT0007

Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
OT: Dear Lord... Neil MCSE 13 01-24-2005 09:03 PM
Dear MCNGP Lost MCSE 3 05-17-2004 07:21 PM
Dear Sir . Mohammad Nowshad Sikder MCSE 5 10-10-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments