Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Briefcase Sync

Briefcase Sync

quantumburnz

I use 'My Briefcase' to sync files between my home computer and school. I
brought my jump drive to a computer with x64 and the briefcase corrupts when
I open it. The files become orphans in the briefcase. Has anyone else
experienced this? Is it due to x64?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yep, it is an incompatibility, 64 bit to 64 bit for XP x64 My Briefcase.
This is a similar issue which affects the Files & Settings Transfer Wizard.
________

We can only utilize stores created with x64 versions of the app. I will see
if there is going to be any update for briefcase that would allow us to see
a 32bit store.

Joseph Conway (Microsoft)
--
Andre