Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > am I registered?

am I registered?

Ralph Smith

I think I have registered correctly my trial version of windows XP, but my
desktop displays the message:
wXP Pro x64 ed. evaluation copy...
that means I'm not correctly registered?
Thanks

Tony Sperling

No, that has no reference to your registration. It simply states that it is
a Beta, Trial or other kind of evaluation and not a finished product. I can
not tell you about the validity of your registration from this, but if you
completed it from your end, we may at least assume it went through all the
way.

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...