Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > video capture

video capture

=?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=

Hello, I have downloaded, and installed the drivers for my new ATI tv wonder
elite, The 64 bit drivers just came out a week or two ago. the only way I can
watch tv, is with nero 7, but I can not record tv programs with nero. Does
anyone know of any software that can record tv programs to the hard drive
and/or dvd, for windows xp x64?

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

Dvico have software with their Fusion card - X64 beta is available for
download. Im using it and it does the functions you require. Not sure if it
will work with your card though.

"Rob" wrote:

> Hello, I have downloaded, and installed the drivers for my new ATI tv wonder
> elite, The 64 bit drivers just came out a week or two ago. the only way I can
> watch tv, is with nero 7, but I can not record tv programs with nero. Does
> anyone know of any software that can record tv programs to the hard drive
> and/or dvd, for windows xp x64?

Gato Loco

You might try ChrisTV. Not sure if that spelling is right., but if you
do a search for Chris TV I'm sure it whould show up.

Good Luck
Gato Loco

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:50:32 -0800, Rob
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello, I have downloaded, and installed the drivers for my new ATI tv wonder
>elite, The 64 bit drivers just came out a week or two ago. the only way I can
>watch tv, is with nero 7, but I can not record tv programs with nero. Does
>anyone know of any software that can record tv programs to the hard drive
>and/or dvd, for windows xp x64?

Dennis Pack

Cyberlink Power Director 4 or 5 works for capture to hard drive and copy to
DVD.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I have downloaded, and installed the drivers for my new ATI tv
> wonder
> elite, The 64 bit drivers just came out a week or two ago. the only way I
> can
> watch tv, is with nero 7, but I can not record tv programs with nero. Does
> anyone know of any software that can record tv programs to the hard drive
> and/or dvd, for windows xp x64?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=

Thanks for the info, will check it out.