Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > network id greyed out

network id greyed out

=?Utf-8?B?bWEyMg==?=

under system properties - computer name. my network id is greyed out and also
where i need to enter my domain under change my computer name. This too is
also greyed out. how do i reactivate these sections as so i can enter my
details.

Advanced Button Greyed out in Wireless Network Connection Properties JFountai@schwarzusa.com Wireless Networking 1 09-02-2005 02:32 PM
PEAP username/domain greyed out Bruce Wayne Wireless Networking 1 08-18-2005 08:52 PM
ToolBox Greyed Out John H ASP .Net 2 07-21-2004 10:59 AM
'log on as a batch job' assignment greyed-out in WinXP murdo[nospam] ASP .Net 0 12-16-2003 02:50 PM
Greyed-out attachments - Help please! Learner Computer Support 3 06-29-2003 06:53 PM

Advertisments