Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 64bit driver for chipset ICH6R, 82801FR

64bit driver for chipset ICH6R, 82801FR

bon

I have a Tyan motherboard using chipset 7221 with ICH6R, but the driver
disk come with only have win 32bit driver. I have search all over the
Tyan web but cannot found the 64bit driver for my motherboard. Anyone
can help ?

FY, I also try install 64bit driver downloaded from Intel but still not
working.

Colin Barnhorst

Check on PlanetAMD64.

"bon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have a Tyan motherboard using chipset 7221 with ICH6R, but the driver
> disk come with only have win 32bit driver. I have search all over the
> Tyan web but cannot found the 64bit driver for my motherboard. Anyone
> can help ?
>
> FY, I also try install 64bit driver downloaded from Intel but still not
> working.

bon

still cannot find it, any other way ? Thanks