Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > New MS Intellipoint Mouse Driver Problem?

New MS Intellipoint Mouse Driver Problem?

=?Utf-8?B?UGFwYSBTbXVyZg==?=

Not sure if this is an issue with the new Microsoft mouse driver 5.50.661.0
(12/01/2005) or if it is a hardware problem. I have a Microsoft Comfort
Edition Desktop set (Wireless Keyboard 1.0A Model 1027 and Wireless Optical
Mouse 2.0A Model 100. After patiently waiting for the new drivers, I
quickly downloaded the keyboard driver and mouse driver when this group said
they were out, and I thought all would be great. However, my tilt
wheel/scroll wheel does not work. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
All aspects of the software show that these features are turned on (boxes are
checked). Keyboard functionality is cool and all the extra buttons work or
can be mapped. Just the goofy mouse wheel is not working. Anybody have any
thoughts? TIA, Gary.

Andrew Ahearne

My scroll wheel works fine for my desktop elite set, both on the keyboard
and mouse. What might be worth trying is selecting a different model and
seeing if your wheel works then.

HTH,
Andrew

news:(E-Mail Removed)...