Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Booting up

Booting up

=?Utf-8?B?SklN?=

I occasionally get this when booting up,,it will stop with this line and will
not go any father...
sdram at dimm(s):1,2,
I would like to know what it is looking for or why it stops..tnxs ..for your
help..JIM

Charlie Russel - MVP

Sounds like you've got some marginal RAM. I'd suggest a good memory test
utility to identify the marginal component and then replace it. If you're
overclocking your machine, stop doing it until you have components that will
support it.
====
For more on possible RAM testers and solutions, see my blog:
http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../01/64999.aspx

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64