Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > emule 64 bit ?

emule 64 bit ?

mikedepetris@gmail.com

Is there any?

Colin Barnhorst

Emulate x64 on what? What are you talking about?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Is there any?

mikedepetris@gmail.com

eMule
http://www.emule-project.net

Geoffrey

> Is there any?

Not found one yet.

Rick

Why aren't you directing your question to them?

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> eMule
> http://www.emule-project.net

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

It is a "file sharing" program.
Short for "software piracy".
Carlos

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> Emulate x64 on what? What are you talking about?
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > Is there any?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

BTW, I've heard that x86 version of e-mule works in x64.
Carlos

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> eMule
> http://www.emule-project.net

Colin Barnhorst

What does their website say?

Have you tried it? Are you getting an error message?

If it does not install on your first attempt then try installing in
compatibility mode.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> eMule
> http://www.emule-project.net

Colin Barnhorst

I think of it as Windows Update for viruses.

I am not used to seeing sophisticated users ask about emule so I assumed it
was a misspelling of emulate.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It is a "file sharing" program.
> Short for "software piracy".
> Carlos
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> Emulate x64 on what? What are you talking about?
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> > Is there any?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Colin:
x86 version of e-mule works ok on x64.
Just need to open the necessary ports on your firewall (as in XP x86).
Carlos