Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > ISO powertoy for x64

ISO powertoy for x64

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

ISO recorder (http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm) version 2
is out.

"ISO Recorder is a tool (power toy) for Windows XP, 2003 and now Windows
Vista, that allows (depending on the Windows version) to burn CD and DVD
images, copy disks, make images of the existing data CDs and DVDs and create
ISO images from a content of a disk folder"

Here is the download link (a mere 360 kB):
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/d...derV2AMD64.zip

Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Thanks, Carlos. This is a great little utility. I've been running the "beta"
version for quite a while.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Carlos wrote:
> ISO recorder (http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm) version
> 2 is out.
>
> "ISO Recorder is a tool (power toy) for Windows XP, 2003 and now Windows
> Vista, that allows (depending on the Windows version) to burn CD and DVD
> images, copy disks, make images of the existing data CDs and DVDs and
> create ISO images from a content of a disk folder"
>
> Here is the download link (a mere 360 kB):
> http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/d...derV2AMD64.zip
>
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

You are welcome, Charlie!