Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Flash and Java x64

Flash and Java x64

mikedepetris@gmail.com

Do have I any chance to have Flash and Java applets working in IE 64
bit?

Andre Da Costa

No Flash currently for IE 64, but there is a version of Sun Java available
for Windows x64.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Do have I any chance to have Flash and Java applets working in IE 64
> bit?

John Barnes

No

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Do have I any chance to have Flash and Java applets working in IE 64
> bit?

Rick

Andre Da Costa wrote:
> No Flash currently for IE 64, but there is a version of Sun Java available
> for Windows x64.

There is no browser support in the 64-bit version of Java. It's pointed
out on the Java web site.

Andre Da Costa

I know that, but I am pointing out there is a version of Sun Java available
for "Windows x64".
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Andre Da Costa wrote:
>> No Flash currently for IE 64, but there is a version of Sun Java
>> available for Windows x64.

> There is no browser support in the 64-bit version of Java. It's pointed
> out on the Java web site.

Charlie Russel - MVP

And that's the good news.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

John Barnes wrote:
> No
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Do have I any chance to have Flash and Java applets working in IE 64
>> bit?

John Barnes

Except for the one person wanting the IE64 as his default browser, I don't
think many are using it, in part due to its limited plug-ins. I only use it
when trading because it uses separate cookies and allows me to have separate
accounts open in IE32 and IE64 at the same time. Dual windows of IE32 won't
allow this.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...