Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > IntelliPoint 5.5

IntelliPoint 5.5

DKI

Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
download
The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of this
message.

John Barnes

Thanks. Downloading now.

"DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
> download
> The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of this
> message.

Andrew Ahearne

Anyone know Korean? Cos Intellitype in that language is up
I'd say that means the rest will be up in the next few hours (I mean I
hope!)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks. Downloading now.
>

> "DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
>> download
>> The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of
>> this message.

DKI

Hopefully the rest will be along with the intellitype drivers for the
keyboards. now to wait on MS to get digitalpersona to develop the drivers
for the fingerprint reader drivers on the keyboard with one
"Andrew Ahearne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know Korean? Cos Intellitype in that language is up
> I'd say that means the rest will be up in the next few hours (I mean I
> hope!)

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks. Downloading now.
>>

>> "DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
>>> download
>>> The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of
>>> this message.

DKI

and to add intellitype 5.5 is now avilable now to download
"DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
> download
> The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of this
> message.

Andrew Ahearne

It works now

Sweet!

"DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hopefully the rest will be along with the intellitype drivers for the
> keyboards. now to wait on MS to get digitalpersona to develop the drivers
> for the fingerprint reader drivers on the keyboard with one
> "Andrew Ahearne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone know Korean? Cos Intellitype in that language is up
>> I'd say that means the rest will be up in the next few hours (I mean I
>> hope!)
>>
>> "John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Thanks. Downloading now.
>>>

>>> "DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thanks for update DKI.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
> download
> The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of this
> message.

John Barnes

The one with the fingerprint reader is listed, unfortunately for me, the
internet keyboard pro isn't ((

"DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hopefully the rest will be along with the intellitype drivers for the
> keyboards. now to wait on MS to get digitalpersona to develop the drivers
> for the fingerprint reader drivers on the keyboard with one
> "Andrew Ahearne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone know Korean? Cos Intellitype in that language is up
>> I'd say that means the rest will be up in the next few hours (I mean I
>> hope!)
>>
>> "John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Thanks. Downloading now.
>>>

>>> "DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

John Barnes

My mouse is happy after 8+ months. My keyboard isn't happy yet. ((

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks. Downloading now.
>

> "DKI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Ok just tried the IntelliPoint 5.5 english is now online and avilable to
>> download
>> The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of
>> this message.

Norman E Brooks

Ditto on the fingerprint reader !