Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Avg. response time tkinput@ms

Avg. response time tkinput@ms

Hey there,

whilst reading the book for 70-293 (2003 networking) I was
already sick with the number of errors in there when
reaching chapter 3. So I emailed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
asking what the truth was, or atleast, the truth according
to their exams. It would be nice to know what to fill in,
even if it's incorrect.

Anyways, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now... Anyone
know when I can expect a response and if I'll every get a
response at all? It seems to me they're not concerned with
the quality of the education. If they were they wouldn't
have put this book out without proof reading it
accurately. The mistakes in there are terrible, as if
somebody was in a rush to finish the book, didn't read it
and sent it straight to the publisher, who didn't care
either and just dumped the book on the market.

I'd like to know your experiences. Preferably on this book
as well.

showie

agree, think ms press are good but they rushed the '03
exam books out on the shelf before they had evan finished
writing the exams and yes loads of mistakes alot more then
you would expect from a leading company like microsoft,
they should be ashamed of themself but i dont think they
care to much or if they do they will never admit it till
it became totaly public evan then? so i wouldent hold on
to any hopes that they will admit it/respond to you but in
the pff chance that they do let us know