Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Is there a downloadable Plus! for XP x64?

Is there a downloadable Plus! for XP x64?

=?Utf-8?B?WHppckF1YnJleQ==?=

I have searched the endless array of websites that make up microsoft, and
even though they have a 64 bit site, it really isn't dedicated just to XP
x64. I would like to be able to use themes as with Plus! but my 64 bit
version of XP does not have it on the CD. Perhaps someone knows where to find
it.

Thanks
--
Xzir Aubrey

Andre Da Costa

No, Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP is not available for XP Professional x64,
you can change your themes under Display Properties > Appearance tab
(Control Panel).
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"XzirAubrey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have searched the endless array of websites that make up microsoft, and
> even though they have a 64 bit site, it really isn't dedicated just to XP
> x64. I would like to be able to use themes as with Plus! but my 64 bit
> version of XP does not have it on the CD. Perhaps someone knows where to
> find
> it.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Xzir Aubrey

Andre Da Costa

No, Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP is not available for XP Professional x64,
you can change your themes under Display Properties > Appearance tab
(Control Panel).
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"XzirAubrey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have searched the endless array of websites that make up microsoft, and
> even though they have a 64 bit site, it really isn't dedicated just to XP
> x64. I would like to be able to use themes as with Plus! but my 64 bit
> version of XP does not have it on the CD. Perhaps someone knows where to
> find
> it.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Xzir Aubrey

Tony Sperling

Only, there aren't really any themes to exchange!

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...