Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > "File amd64\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded" on ASUS P5LD2-VM with Pentium D

"File amd64\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded" on ASUS P5LD2-VM with Pentium D

sjledet@ledet.com

While trying to installed Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition
on my new box, I keep getting a "File amd64\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be
loaded" error when trying to install. If I hold down F7 at the initial
prompt, the system flashes the error then reboots. Any suggestions?

sjledet@ledet.com

In case anyone else gets this message, a new burn of a new CD-R from
iso at a slower speed seemed to have fixed this problem. System made it
past that and is in the process of formatting the install drive.

Charlie Russel - MVP

We've seen several reports of issues with iffy burns, recently. I'm not sure
why, but it definitely has been a bit of a pattern.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64