Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Win XP 64 bit upgrade program question

Win XP 64 bit upgrade program question

Rick Shaw

Hi, just wondering. I did the microsoft "Windows XP Professional x64
Edition Technology Advancement Program" way back in July and haven't
received my software yet. Last email I got from them was that it was
shipped. That email also contain a weird tracking number like this,
W??????????? (where the ? = number) which I cannot determine which courier
company was used to shipped it. I've been sending my inquiries to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) but I don't get any response anymore. I
know my credit card was already charged but I could not find the credit card
statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number that
appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call regarding
this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service yesterday
and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
program so they cannot help me.

If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding this,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Rick..

kirbalo

"Rick Shaw" <rickshaw888*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, just wondering. I did the microsoft "Windows XP Professional x64
> Edition Technology Advancement Program" way back in July and haven't
> received my software yet. Last email I got from them was that it was
> shipped. That email also contain a weird tracking number like this,
> W??????????? (where the ? = number) which I cannot determine which courier
> company was used to shipped it. I've been sending my inquiries to
> (E-Mail Removed) but I don't get any response anymore. I
> know my credit card was already charged but I could not find the credit
> card
> statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number that
> appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call
> regarding
> this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service
> yesterday
> and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
> program so they cannot help me.
>
> If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding
> this,
> I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Rick..

IIRC, the package came via USPS. I found the packing slip, but it gives no
useable info. It came from a "Fullfillent Center"

I can't seem to find my receipt either...

If I do, I'll post again.

Rick Shaw

Hey, thanks so much. Please do post it if you find it.

Thanks again.

Rick..

"kirbalo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]

>> > card
>> > statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number

> that
>> > appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call
>> > regarding
>> > this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service
>> > yesterday
>> > and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
>> > program so they cannot help me.
>> >
>> > If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding
>> > this,
>> > I would greatly appreciate it.
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >
>> > Rick..
>> >

>> IIRC, the package came via USPS. I found the packing slip, but it gives

> no
>> useable info. It came from a "Fullfillent Center"
>>
>> I can't seem to find my receipt either...

I did find a series of e-mails from them in early May of this year that
stated that it was originally backordered, and that they would ship as soon
as available...it eventually arrived.

They gave a phone number in the e-mail to contact them...866-530-6601

HTH.

kirbalo

"Rick Shaw" <rickshaw888*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, thanks so much. Please do post it if you find it.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Rick..
>

> "kirbalo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Rick Shaw" <rickshaw888*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi, just wondering. I did the microsoft "Windows XP Professional x64
>> > Edition Technology Advancement Program" way back in July and haven't
>> > received my software yet. Last email I got from them was that it was
>> > shipped. That email also contain a weird tracking number like this,
>> > W??????????? (where the ? = number) which I cannot determine which

> courier
>> > company was used to shipped it. I've been sending my inquiries to
>> > (E-Mail Removed) but I don't get any response anymore.
>> > know my credit card was already charged but I could not find the credit
>> > card
>> > statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number

> that
>> > appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call
>> > regarding
>> > this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service
>> > yesterday
>> > and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
>> > program so they cannot help me.
>> >
>> > If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding
>> > this,
>> > I would greatly appreciate it.
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >
>> > Rick..
>> >

>> IIRC, the package came via USPS. I found the packing slip, but it gives

> no
>> useable info. It came from a "Fullfillent Center"
>>
>> I can't seem to find my receipt either...
>>
>> If I do, I'll post again.

BTW...the e-mail address that I was corresponding with was
(E-Mail Removed)

Mark Gillespie

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:22:22 -0000, kirbalo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Rick Shaw" <rickshaw888*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi, just wondering. I did the microsoft "Windows XP Professional x64
>> Edition Technology Advancement Program" way back in July and haven't
>> received my software yet. Last email I got from them was that it was
>> shipped. That email also contain a weird tracking number like this,
>> W??????????? (where the ? = number) which I cannot determine which
>> courier
>> company was used to shipped it. I've been sending my inquiries to
>> (E-Mail Removed) but I don't get any response anymore. I
>> know my credit card was already charged but I could not find the credit
>> card
>> statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number
>> that
>> appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call
>> regarding
>> this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service
>> yesterday
>> and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
>> program so they cannot help me.
>>
>> If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding
>> this,
>> I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Rick..
>>

> IIRC, the package came via USPS. This is only true for US perhaps
> Canada orders. Mine in the UK came via UPS.

Rick Shaw

Hi just wondering. Was your tracking number similar to mine? Also, does
the package came in a box? Envelope? Pouch?

Let me know.

> [...]

>> > card
>> > statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number

> that
>> > appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call
>> > regarding
>> > this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service
>> > yesterday
>> > and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
>> > program so they cannot help me.
>> >
>> > If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding
>> > this,
>> > I would greatly appreciate it.
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >
>> > Rick..
>> >

>> IIRC, the package came via USPS. I found the packing slip, but it gives

> no
>> useable info. It came from a "Fullfillent Center"
>>
>> I can't seem to find my receipt either...

Yes, my tracking number was X0001570. It came in a padded yellow envelope.