Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > wireless

wireless

=?Utf-8?B?V0lyZWxlc3MgYWRhcHRlcg==?=

Hello! I tried to find drivers to my wireless PCI adaptercard (USR5416) but
no luck,
does anyone know another wireless card that works?
regerds
Roger

Randy

Folks here have listed specific chip sets and cards that work; I don't
recall either off hand but you can prolly find them with a google search...
http://groups.google.com/group/micro....64bit.general

"WIreless adapter" <WIreless http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello! I tried to find drivers to my wireless PCI adaptercard (USR5416)

but
> no luck,
> does anyone know another wireless card that works?
> regerds
> Roger

Andre Da Costa

Check, http://www.planetamd64.com
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"WIreless adapter" <WIreless (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello! I tried to find drivers to my wireless PCI adaptercard (USR5416)
> but
> no luck,
> does anyone know another wireless card that works?
> regerds
> Roger

Tony Sperling

If there is a manual or a technical description that comes with your card,
try and find out what chip is driving it - or you could inspect the card
yourself to see what is there. Then find a driver that is written for any
card using that chip.

If you draw a blank there, then cards using the 'Broadcom' or 'RealTek'
chips are common, and should work.

Tony. . .