Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > NVidia 81.98's for x64 are out

NVidia 81.98's for x64 are out

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

NVidia has released a new set of x64 drivers for their graphics cards.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.98.html
English version is a 26 megs download.
International version is a 35 megs dl.
Carlos

Tony Sperling

Hmm, at first sight it seems only to support PCI-E for my 6600GT, and a lot
of other modern cards!

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> NVidia has released a new set of x64 drivers for their graphics cards.
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.98.html
> English version is a 26 megs download.
> International version is a 35 megs dl.
> Carlos

Rick

If you browse through the Release Notes, starting on page 44, you'll
find a full list of supported video cards. I think you would be hard
pressed to find one that is not supported.

Tony Sperling wrote:
> Hmm, at first sight it seems only to support PCI-E for my 6600GT, and a lot
> of other modern cards!
>
> Tony. . .

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> NVidia has released a new set of x64 drivers for their graphics cards.
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.98.html
>> English version is a 26 megs download.
>> International version is a 35 megs dl.
>> Carlos

Tony Sperling

Well, I would certainly be surprised if it didn't - I only made it to (what
looks like a full list on. . .) page 18 of the User Guide. Also, did someone
notice any weird font rendering in VGA resolutions of the latest releases? I
now have gone back to [71.84] wich seem to be normal. I intend to work my
way up through the releases to see where this all started.

Tony. . .

news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you browse through the Release Notes, starting on page 44, you'll find
> a full list of supported video cards. I think you would be hard pressed
> to find one that is not supported.
>

> Tony Sperling wrote:
>> Hmm, at first sight it seems only to support PCI-E for my 6600GT, and a
>> lot of other modern cards!
>>
>> Tony. . .

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> NVidia has released a new set of x64 drivers for their graphics cards.
>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.98.html
>>> English version is a 26 megs download.
>>> International version is a 35 megs dl.
>>> Carlos

Dennis Gordon

Does anyone use screen rotation with these drivers? The 64 bit Nvdia tools
seem to lack the hot keys that the 32bit drivers have. Not that laborious to
right click on the screen and select the rotation, but I wondered if I was
missing something....

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...