Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Attention, all!

Attention, all!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Forgot to add a couple of things.
Ushuaia (50,000 inhabitants) has the beauty of Switzerland and still the
charm of an unexplored land, slightly touched by the man.
Mountains, snow, the sea!
Rio Grande (also 50,000 inhabitants), by contrast, is all flat.
No mountains, now snow, just a river!
But there lies its main international attractive.
Trout fishing!
Normaly it is fly fishing, catch and release.
I've been told that there are only 3 places in the world where you can fish
this jumbo size trouts: Canada, Russia and Rio Grande.
Trouts as big as 15 kilos (33 pounds) have been caught here.
Big shots like George Bush (senior) and Bill Clinton have come down here
just for fishing.
Check more about this beatiful place at: http://www.tierradelfuego.org.ar/
Carlos

"Tony Sperling" wrote:

> Sure would, Carlos. Just south, near the coast, 12Km stone's throw off
> centre.
>
> I just landed in Ushuaia - on the way I figured your position as Rio Grande,
> huh?
> Just being nosy, but what can you do down there, besides whale-spotting?
>
> Personally, I love the winter, snow cover from mid november to mid march. In
> reality, I can remember one such year. Most times it's two / three month's
> of sleat and fog, which I hate intensly. Blame the Gulf Stream. Give me an
> ice age anytime.
>
> Tony. . .

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hmmm...
> > N55 - E12 (latitude - longitude).
> > Would that qualify as Copenhagen, Denmark?
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Tony Sperling" wrote:
> >
> >> Good golly! For a second there, I thought you were talking temperatures.
> >> .
> >> ..then the 'penny dropped'. Think I'll go'n buzz you in my Howard one of
> >> these days - see what it's like down there. Hmm, on a hunch, I'd say that
> >> puts you right in the middle of Magellan Strait? Tierra del Fuego? I
> >> would
> >> never have guessed!
> >>
> >> If you have the means, you can find me around: N55 - E12.
> >>
> >> But breaks are essential - experience tells me, Carlos - you can fool
> >> yourself, but you cannot fool your body! ( ;o| )-
> >>

> >> Tony. . .
> >>

> >> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jud Hendrix

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:45:02 -0800, Carlos
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Check more about this beatiful place at: http://www.tierradelfuego.org.ar/

I concur that. Been there 5 years ago around this time. Awesome.

To bring it back on topic: which Ushuaia-dealer sells OEM x64??

jud

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Running eval here yet!
Carlos