Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Public Service Announcement from the MCNGP

Public Service Announcement from the MCNGP

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

This notice is to officially re-instate MCNGP members Kat #29 and Neil #30.

Kat and Neil have demonstrated that they have indeed earned their MCNGP
status, and their probation period is now officially over.

Join me in re-welcoming Kat and Neil.

Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so stop
saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those really bad
messages.

--
Fris "Probation Officer" beeŽ

Certaholics

Kat

I was never banned from the yahoo site.(YaHOOO!~) I actually just read
the posts this morning, and I owe Sue an apology. I never got the post
stating how upset she was about my Newfie comment, so I apologise.
Though it was quite funny to read now, I hope she didn't really take it
personally.

If I had realised what a ruckus it would cause, i never would have said
it. However, given my age, I'm used to people saying I know nothing etc.
I in no way actually thought Newfies were illiterate..and I think I said
it earlier, but we have relatives out there If I didn't live in BC,
thats where I'd head.

Sorry if I offended anyone with that

And I'm not so sure I need MCNGP status. I'm quite happy at the moment
But thanks!

--
Kat

/* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This notice is to officially re-instate MCNGP members Kat #29 and Neil
> #30.
>
> Kat and Neil have demonstrated that they have indeed earned their
> MCNGP status, and their probation period is now officially over.
>
> Join me in re-welcoming Kat and Neil.
>
> Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so
> stop saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those
> really bad messages.

I'm touched. (The psychiatrist says so)

--
Neil

JaR

FrisbeeŽ opined, On 4/13/04 9:51 AM:
> This notice is to officially re-instate MCNGP members Kat #29 and Neil #30.
>
> Kat and Neil have demonstrated that they have indeed earned their MCNGP
> status, and their probation period is now officially over.
>
> Join me in re-welcoming Kat and Neil.
>
> Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so stop
> saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those really bad
> messages.

Alright! That means they are re-invited to the first annual MCNGP Beer
Flop and Bun Throw.

Welcome back and see you there!

Fris, we're gonna need two more party hats, I'll go ahead and water down
the chili.

JaR
Party Thug

Kat

Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ?

I'll bring ... myself.

--

Kat wrote:
> Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ?
>
> I'll bring ... myself.

And hopefully NOTHING else.

--
Fris "'cept maybe a smile" beeŽ

Certaholics

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e0xFOnXIEHA.3356
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> I'll go ahead and water down
> the chili.

whoa no ya don't. kick it up a notch! BAM!

--
Neil (I need that just a little hotter please)
"you'd do what, to who, for how many peppers?"

Neil

First she says:

> And I'm not so sure I need MCNGP status. I'm quite happy at the moment

then
Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:407c1fb7$(E-Mail Removed):

> Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ?
>
> I'll bring ... myself.

So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a picnic?

--
Neil

Brat

welcome back both of you...

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

#30.

> Kat and Neil have demonstrated that they have indeed earned their MCNGP
> status, and their probation period is now officially over.
>
> Join me in re-welcoming Kat and Neil.
>
> Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so stop
> saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those really bad
> messages.
>
> --
> Fris "Probation Officer" beeŽ
>
> Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94CA8843363CFneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a

picnic?

She's an MCNGPer, of course she can be bought off with food.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26