Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > What about PDF's?

What about PDF's?

=?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?=

Is there a 64 bit PDF writer out there? I have looked and found that Adobe
can work but have to make a post script first. Well you have to have a
printer to make the post script. Am I wrong?

Andre Da Costa

Try DocuDesk:
http://www.docudesk.com/download recommended by Charlie Russel.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a 64 bit PDF writer out there? I have looked and found that Adobe
> can work but have to make a post script first. Well you have to have a
> printer to make the post script. Am I wrong?

=?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?=

Worked like a charm. Thank you very much! I bow my head.

"Andre Da Costa" wrote:

> Try DocuDesk:
> http://www.docudesk.com/download recommended by Charlie Russel.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> "Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there a 64 bit PDF writer out there? I have looked and found that Adobe
> > can work but have to make a post script first. Well you have to have a
> > printer to make the post script. Am I wrong?

Andre Da Costa

Not necessary, Charlie is more deserving for recommending it.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Worked like a charm. Thank you very much! I bow my head.
>
> "Andre Da Costa" wrote:
>
>> Try DocuDesk:
>> http://www.docudesk.com/download recommended by Charlie Russel.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> "Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Is there a 64 bit PDF writer out there? I have looked and found that
>> > Adobe
>> > can work but have to make a post script first. Well you have to have a
>> > printer to make the post script. Am I wrong?

=?Utf-8?B?S2Vubnk=?=

You could also use OpenOffice to create PDF files with. It will convert just
about any document you want to a PDF, and it is free!

http://www.openoffice.org

Since the 2.0 release, this software suite has gotten much better, and
improvements are being worked on every day.

"Andre Da Costa" wrote:

> Not necessary, Charlie is more deserving for recommending it.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> "Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Worked like a charm. Thank you very much! I bow my head.
> >
> > "Andre Da Costa" wrote:
> >
> >> Try DocuDesk:
> >> http://www.docudesk.com/download recommended by Charlie Russel.
> >> --
> >> --
> >> Andre
> >> "Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?S2Vubnk=?=

Oops, sorry, you were looking for a 64bit version. It will probably be
OpenOffice 2.0.2 before full 64bit functionality will be implemented. The
current version is only 32bit at this time.

"Kenny" wrote:

> You could also use OpenOffice to create PDF files with. It will convert just
> about any document you want to a PDF, and it is free!
>
> http://www.openoffice.org
>
> Since the 2.0 release, this software suite has gotten much better, and
> improvements are being worked on every day.
>
> "Andre Da Costa" wrote:
>
> > Not necessary, Charlie is more deserving for recommending it.
> > --
> > --
> > Andre
> > "Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Worked like a charm. Thank you very much! I bow my head.

Andre Da Costa

Exactly.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oops, sorry, you were looking for a 64bit version. It will probably be
> OpenOffice 2.0.2 before full 64bit functionality will be implemented. The
> current version is only 32bit at this time.
>
> "Kenny" wrote:
>
>> You could also use OpenOffice to create PDF files with. It will convert
>> just
>> about any document you want to a PDF, and it is free!
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org
>>
>> Since the 2.0 release, this software suite has gotten much better, and
>> improvements are being worked on every day.
>>
>> "Andre Da Costa" wrote:
>>
>> > Not necessary, Charlie is more deserving for recommending it.
>> > --
>> > --
>> > Andre
>> > Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> > Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> > http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>> > FAQ for MS AntiSpy
>> > http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>> > "Silvertoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?Y29jb2tpd2k=?=

I found that 7.1 would not install! BUT I had an old copy of version 5 on my
Audigy install cd..it worked fine on my HP officejet K60xi under 64

Dennis