Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > no more trial?

no more trial?

Sam Steinhauser

I just got my 64bit system and tried to get the x64 trial but it goes up to
the last screen and says it cannot give a product ID at this time. Is the
trial over?

Andre Da Costa

No, they have having some problems from the other day, I tried also and it
said something about my quantity not be right. I would recommend waiting
until Monday to try again. Probably some issues on Microsoft's side.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...