Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Windows 2003 server resource kit when?

Windows 2003 server resource kit when?

Guan Foo Wah

Hi,

When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I have
seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone..... Windows
2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

Kat

Guan Foo Wah wrote:

> When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I have
> seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone..... Windows
> 2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

http://tinyurl.com/a32f

or

Please use google first. Or microsoft.
--
Kat

/* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

Kat

Before I get flamed, I boo boo'd. See below.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...us/default.asp

http://tinyurl.com/25xek

There was a link on the page I sent, I copied it incorrectly.

Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference

Looking for The Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Resource Kit? See the
Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference documentation, which provides
comprehensive information about the technologies included in the
Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 operating system. This set of Technical
Reference documentation is designed to assist IT planners and
administrators by providing the foundational information about the
technology components of the operating system.

Kat wrote:

> Guan Foo Wah wrote:
>
>> When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I
>> have
>> seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone..... Windows
>> 2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

> http://tinyurl.com/a32f
>
> or
>

> Please use google first. Or microsoft.

--
Kat

/* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

Neil

Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:407c1616$(E-Mail Removed):

> Guan Foo Wah wrote:
>
>> When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I
>> have seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone.....
>> Windows 2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

> http://tinyurl.com/a32f
>
> or
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...9D467A69-57FF-
> 4AE7-96EE-B18C4790CFFD&displaylang=en
>
> Please use google first. Or microsoft.

in addition to teh tools you can find the online doc at

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/reskits/default.asp

--
Neil

Guan Foo Wah

Hi,

A am not refering to the resource kit tools but rather the books...

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:407c1616$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Guan Foo Wah wrote:
>
> > When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I

have
> > seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone..... Windows
> > 2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

> http://tinyurl.com/a32f
>
> or

> Please use google first. Or microsoft.
> --
> Kat
>
> /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

Hired Goon

check this out:
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5567.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed)...