Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > creative web cam live x64 driver

creative web cam live x64 driver

James Pandolfo

Creative has released the x64 driver for their web cam live on Dec. 13

James Pandolfo

you can get it at
www.creativelabs.com

"James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Creative has released the x64 driver for their web cam live on Dec. 13

=?Utf-8?B?YmVydG8=?=

James,

I went to the Creative Labs website and tried download the driver for Webcam
Live Pro and x64. They don't have one yet.

Berto

"James Pandolfo" wrote:

> you can get it at
> www.creativelabs.com
>

> "James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Creative has released the x64 driver for their web cam live on Dec. 13

James Pandolfo

they sure do on the US site. i downloaded it today and i am using the web
cam live as we speak

"berto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> James,
>
> I went to the Creative Labs website and tried download the driver for
> Webcam
> Live Pro and x64. They don't have one yet.
>
> Berto
>
> "James Pandolfo" wrote:
>
>> you can get it at
>> www.creativelabs.com
>>

>> "James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Creative has released the x64 driver for their web cam live on Dec. 13

Mirko

"Creative WebCam Live!" and "Creative WebCam Live! Pro" are different. (and
need separate drivers)

"James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
:(E-Mail Removed)...
> they sure do on the US site. i downloaded it today and i am using the web
> cam live as we speak
>

> "berto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> James,
>>
>> I went to the Creative Labs website and tried download the driver for
>> Webcam
>> Live Pro and x64. They don't have one yet.
>>
>> Berto
>>
>> "James Pandolfo" wrote:
>>
>>> you can get it at
>>> www.creativelabs.com
>>>

>>> "James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

I'll try to be "creative" and post the link.
http://asia.creative.com/support/dow...pe=0&x=38&y=15

for Creative WebCam Live! x64 driver 2.00.06.0000
http://files.creative.com/manualdn/D...00_06_0000.EXE

There ain't no x64 drivers for the WebCam Live! Pro.

Hope everybody is happy now.

(still don't have any x64 webcam down here, though).
Carlos
"Mirko" wrote:

> "Creative WebCam Live!" and "Creative WebCam Live! Pro" are different. (and
> need separate drivers)
>

> "James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> :(E-Mail Removed)...
> > they sure do on the US site. i downloaded it today and i am using the web
> > cam live as we speak
> >

> > "berto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> James,
> >>
> >> I went to the Creative Labs website and tried download the driver for
> >> Webcam
> >> Live Pro and x64. They don't have one yet.
> >>
> >> Berto

John Barnes

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll try to be "creative" and post the link.
> http://asia.creative.com/support/dow...pe=0&x=38&y=15
>
> for Creative WebCam Live! x64 driver 2.00.06.0000
> http://files.creative.com/manualdn/D...00_06_0000.EXE
>
> There ain't no x64 drivers for the WebCam Live! Pro.
>
> Hope everybody is happy now.
>
> (still don't have any x64 webcam down here, though).
> Carlos
> "Mirko" wrote:
>
>> "Creative WebCam Live!" and "Creative WebCam Live! Pro" are different.
>> (and
>> need separate drivers)
>>

>> "James Pandolfo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> :(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > they sure do on the US site. i downloaded it today and i am using the
>> > web
>> > cam live as we speak
>> >

>> > "berto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Thanks for the smiley, Johnny boy!