Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Is there Hebrew MUI for X64?

Is there Hebrew MUI for X64?

=?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=

Using XP X64 and i need to know if there is Hebrew MUI for it.

Thanks

Colin Barnhorst

I cannot find a listing for one. x64 is not listed among the editions for
Windows for which MUI packs are available.

This paragraph is from:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/D....mspx#MUIques2

"The Windows XP/2000 MUI is sold only through Volume Licensing programs such
as the Microsoft Open License Program (MOLP / Open), Select, and Enterprise
agreement (or with a new computer as an OEM version at customer request). It
is not available through retail channels."

Oy vay

"lostword" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using XP X64 and i need to know if there is Hebrew MUI for it.
>
> Thanks

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Unfortunately, the only MUIs available so far are German, Japanese, French,
Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Tradition and Swedish.

Dutch is one the requested ones, hopefully in the future we will see more
come along.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"lostword" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using XP X64 and i need to know if there is Hebrew MUI for it.
>
> Thanks

Bill

No Hebrew, but links to ones that are available.

German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image):
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso

French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image):
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image):
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso

Swedish (161 MB ISO image):
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso

--