Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > what is the future of windows administration

what is the future of windows administration

Jagan Mohan Reddy

I have been hearing tht with the success
of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
be nice
I am starting my career with windows
I want to know future of MCSE from experts
what is your openion
please help me

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Jagan Mohan Reddy wrote:
> I have been hearing tht with the success
> of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
> be nice
> I am starting my career with windows
> I want to know future of MCSE from experts
> what is your openion
> please help me

Yes, please pursue the Redhat Linux certifications.

There are enough Windows dumpers, the penguins need more.

--
Fris "Tennessee Tuxedo" beeŽ

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

"Jagan Mohan Reddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1be0501c42166$d483ba40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been hearing tht with the success
> of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
> be nice
> I am starting my career with windows
> I want to know future of MCSE from experts
> what is your openion
> please help me

Uh huh. Ok. Wassup? Shuddup!

--

KB - MCNGP "Tricky thug" #26

Rowdy Yates

"Jagan Mohan Reddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1be0501c42166
$d483ba40$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have been hearing tht with the success
> of Redhat linux future of windows Administrator will not
> be nice
> I am starting my career with windows
> I want to know future of MCSE from experts
> what is your openion
> please help me

redhat will have no effect on windows admin. but i sure as hell wouldn't want
to be a unix or solaris admin these days.

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"