Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP x64 and ISA Server 2000 Client

XP x64 and ISA Server 2000 Client

=?Utf-8?B?THVpcw==?=

When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC, I've
an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
Any solution?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Its telling you the truth, not supported on x64, neither is the 2004
version, but they are working on a update to the 2004 client to enable 64
bit support, stay tuned.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Luis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC,
> I've
> an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
> Any solution?

Charlie Russel - MVP

No ISA client for x64 at this time. We've been promised an ISA 2004 x64
client, but no time frame for release that I'm aware of. I doubt very much
if it will be back ported to the ISA2k client, hoever.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Luis wrote:
> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC,
> I've an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
> Any solution?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Its in testing now, ISA 2K4 x64 Client.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:%23Kz7RaO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No ISA client for x64 at this time. We've been promised an ISA 2004 x64
> client, but no time frame for release that I'm aware of. I doubt very much
> if it will be back ported to the ISA2k client, hoever.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>
> Luis wrote:
>> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC,
>> I've an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
>> Any solution?

=?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW5S?=

"Luis" wrote:

> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC, I've
> an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
> Any solution?

=?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW5S?=

The ISA2004 Standard version works fine on x64

"Luis" wrote:

> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC, I've
> an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
> Any solution?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

including the client?
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"BrianR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The ISA2004 Standard version works fine on x64
>
> "Luis" wrote:
>
>> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC,
>> I've
>> an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
>> Any solution?

Charlie Russel - MVP

Even IF I knew that, I wouldn't be able to comment on it.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
> Its in testing now, ISA 2K4 x64 Client.

> news:%23Kz7RaO$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No ISA client for x64 at this time. We've been promised an ISA 2004 x64
>> client, but no time frame for release that I'm aware of. I doubt very
>> much if it will be back ported to the ISA2k client, hoever.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>>
>> Luis wrote:
>>> When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC,
>>> I've an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
>>> Any solution?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Ooops!
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:eb1xEUS$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Even IF I knew that, I wouldn't be able to comment on it.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>
> Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>> Its in testing now, ISA 2K4 x64 Client.

>> news:%23Kz7RaO$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> No ISA client for x64 at this time. We've been promised an ISA 2004 x64
>>> client, but no time frame for release that I'm aware of. I doubt very
>>> much if it will be back ported to the ISA2k client, hoever.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charlie.
>>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Randy

Oh great, now you have to kill us, right?
hehhehheh.

news:eCppMHa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ooops!
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

> news:eb1xEUS$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Even IF I knew that, I wouldn't be able to comment on it.
> >
> > --
> > Charlie.
> > http://msmvps.com/xperts64
> >
> > Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
> >> Its in testing now, ISA 2K4 x64 Client.
> >>
> >> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message