Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > NVIDA video Drivers and Desktop Icons

NVIDA video Drivers and Desktop Icons

rbd

Whenever the NVIDIA video driver is updated the desktop icons get scrambled
out of their original positions.

I have been unable to find a replacement for the X32 Layout.dll.

Is there some way to save and then restore the Desktop icon layout in X64?

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Hi:
Maybe this article can help you:
http://content.guru3d.com/article.php?cat=review&id=23
I never install NVidia drivers with the downloaded exe.
I have always followed the guidelines in that article and, so far, no
problems after installing a new drivers.
Everything is sitting right there after the update: icons, screen resolution
and depth, etc.
Carlos