Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > copy pogram for 64 windows

copy pogram for 64 windows

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=

which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

Tony Sperling

Nero, works just fine here - after installing, it autoupdated to v.6.6. InCD
is NOT working, though!

Greetings, Tony. . .

"gary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
> all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

Colin Barnhorst

InCD should not be installed on x64. It will not work. Packet writing
programs in general do not work.

news:%231geJcB%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nero, works just fine here - after installing, it autoupdated to v.6.6.
> InCD is NOT working, though!
>

> Greetings, Tony. . .
>

> "gary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it
>> at
>> all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

Martijn Saly

gary wrote:
> which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
> all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

Nero 7 works perfectly fine in my situation. Can you provide us with any
error messages you might have encountered, or other relevant information?

--
Thanks,

Martijn Saly

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=

Hi,I have put on to 64bit nero6.6 ome suite which came with my dvd writer
which was lightscribe,when I click on nero to copy a cd etc this comes up
please ask you system administrator to give you permission to write
cds/dvds.this can be done using the control panel application nero
burnrights,which Iput on and still cant get it to work,in the nero express
final burn settings the current recorder box it says Image recorder
[cd-r-/rw},not my dvd/cd writerwhen you click the v down it is still showing
the image recorder,hope you can help me with this or give info on a other
copy program which will work with 64 bit.

"Martijn Saly" wrote:

> gary wrote:
> > which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
> > all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

> Nero 7 works perfectly fine in my situation. Can you provide us with any
> error messages you might have encountered, or other relevant information?
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Martijn Saly

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=