Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Problem with HP Printer PSC 1401 drivers.

Problem with HP Printer PSC 1401 drivers.

Richard G Carruthers

Downloaded from Planetamd64 the right drivers.The latest drivers give the
following error message: "The compressed (zipped) folder is corrupt or
invalid". Tried this several times with the same result. Also tried going
back to earlier drivers and know matter which I chose the download froze at
51% percent. Has anyone seen this behavior and what can be done about it.

Richard

Tony Sperling

A quick look at PAMD64, convinced me something is amiss. The 'currently'
latest driver is nr. 12 - it comes in three separate .ZIP files as did the
version '11'. Visible there is version 12 nr's 1 & 3 and version 11 nr 2. If
this is what you've got it probably wouldn't work?

Tony. . .

"Richard G Carruthers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Downloaded from Planetamd64 the right drivers.The latest drivers give the
> following error message: "The compressed (zipped) folder is corrupt or
> invalid". Tried this several times with the same result. Also tried going
> back to earlier drivers and know matter which I chose the download froze
> at 51% percent. Has anyone seen this behavior and what can be done about
> it.
>
> Richard

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Hi Richard,

I remember your question from an earlier post about this same printer issue.
Have you contacted any of the members to find out if there is a corruption
with file? I know it must be frustrating for you.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Richard G Carruthers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Downloaded from Planetamd64 the right drivers.The latest drivers give the
> following error message: "The compressed (zipped) folder is corrupt or
> invalid". Tried this several times with the same result. Also tried going
> back to earlier drivers and know matter which I chose the download froze
> at 51% percent. Has anyone seen this behavior and what can be done about
> it.
>
> Richard

Cisco 1401/routing Mikkel Rokkær Jensen Cisco 1 06-09-2006 12:34 PM
IOS for 1401. AM Cisco 3 02-08-2006 06:20 PM
Cisco 1401 and PPPoE Peter Jensen Cisco 1 10-07-2005 09:22 PM
No console input on some releases of 12.3 on 1401 Philipp Brenner Cisco 0 08-23-2005 06:54 AM
Cisco 1401 Francesco Cisco 3 08-17-2004 01:07 PM

Advertisments