Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > X64 and the Logitech Cordless Desktop MX5000 Laser(Bluetooth)

X64 and the Logitech Cordless Desktop MX5000 Laser(Bluetooth)

Ralf Krause

Does anyone have the same issue with the new bluetooth mx5000 set as me.
Sometimes it seems that the mouse is being controled by someone else. I know
this cant be right so i guess its a driver problam. You may be be able to
describe it as a lag or some sort. The keyboard seems to have the same
issue. Sometimes the typing lag just appears and the word is being written
in my document 3 seconds latrer. Weird isnt it. The dongle is connected at
the back of pc. But bluetooth should have a problem connecting. The distance
is about 1 meter or 3.2808399 feet (loving google btw ) Does anyone have
the same issues or solved them with any other bluetooth device?

thx in advance

ralf

William

Mine gives no problem at all. You did let it go to the Logitech site
when loading the software, didn't you?

bOn Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:05:49 +0100, "Ralf Krause"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone have the same issue with the new bluetooth mx5000 set as me.
>Sometimes it seems that the mouse is being controled by someone else. I know
>this cant be right so i guess its a driver problam. You may be be able to
>describe it as a lag or some sort. The keyboard seems to have the same
>issue. Sometimes the typing lag just appears and the word is being written
>in my document 3 seconds latrer. Weird isnt it. The dongle is connected at
>the back of pc. But bluetooth should have a problem connecting. The distance
>is about 1 meter or 3.2808399 feet (loving google btw ) Does anyone have
>the same issues or solved them with any other bluetooth device?
>
>thx in advance
>
>ralf

William