Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Installation of Driver

Installation of Driver

=?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=

Hello all

I am porting 32bit driver for 64 bit Windowx XP. When I try to install my
driver it show yellow mark in device manager. When I look in properties it
show error code 39.

If I look for error code 39 it says
Reasons for this error include a driver that is not present; a binary file
that is corrupt; a file I/O problem, or a driver that references an entry
point in another binary file that could not be loaded.

Please let me know if anybody knows what can be the problem.

regards
rohit

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Here is a PowerPoint presentation on porting drivers to Windows x64, might
be of some assistance:
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...it_DrvPort.ppt

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver...t_chklist.mspx
--