Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Striped volume for windows without raid hardware controller

Striped volume for windows without raid hardware controller

Roberto Hernández

Can I install windows in a Striped volume without having a raid hardware
controller?

Roberto Hernández

I assume it is not possible.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...