Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > NVIDIA ForceWare Version: 81.95 WHQL XP x64

NVIDIA ForceWare Version: 81.95 WHQL XP x64

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Issues Resolved in Version 81.95
The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version
81.94:

Single GPU Issues Resolved
There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics driver
and the current WDM driver.
GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using the
system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering a
zone in Guild Wars.
SLI-Related Issues Resolved
GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve better
SLI performance and compatibility.
GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in
Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.95.html

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Sorry, didn't see this posted by DKI and Carlos already, forgive me.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:%2394C$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Issues Resolved in Version 81.95
> The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version
> 81.94:
>
> Single GPU Issues Resolved
> There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics driver
> and the current WDM driver.
> GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using the
> system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
> GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering a
> zone in Guild Wars.
> SLI-Related Issues Resolved
> GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve
> better SLI performance and compatibility.
> GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in
> Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.95.html
>
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

John Barnes

Hard to keep track of everything.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry, didn't see this posted by DKI and Carlos already, forgive me.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

> news:%2394C$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Issues Resolved in Version 81.95
>> The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version
>> 81.94:
>>
>> Single GPU Issues Resolved
>> There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics driver
>> and the current WDM driver.
>> GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using the
>> system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
>> GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering a
>> zone in Guild Wars.
>> SLI-Related Issues Resolved
>> GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve
>> better SLI performance and compatibility.
>> GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in
>> Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.95.html
>>
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Tell me about it!
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hard to keep track of everything.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Sorry, didn't see this posted by DKI and Carlos already, forgive me.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

>> news:%2394C$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Issues Resolved in Version 81.95
>>> The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version
>>> 81.94:
>>>
>>> Single GPU Issues Resolved
>>> There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics
>>> driver and the current WDM driver.
>>> GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using
>>> the system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
>>> GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering
>>> a zone in Guild Wars.
>>> SLI-Related Issues Resolved
>>> GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve
>>> better SLI performance and compatibility.
>>> GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in
>>> Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.95.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andre

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

No problem, Andre.
We are all trying to contribute here.
Carlos

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Sorry, didn't see this posted by DKI and Carlos already, forgive me.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

> news:%2394C$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Issues Resolved in Version 81.95
> > The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version
> > 81.94:
> >
> > Single GPU Issues Resolved
> > There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics driver
> > and the current WDM driver.
> > GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using the
> > system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
> > GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering a
> > zone in Guild Wars.
> > SLI-Related Issues Resolved
> > GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve
> > better SLI performance and compatibility.
> > GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in
> > Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
> > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.95.html
> >
> > --
> > Andre

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]