Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Help! Adobe Print Drivers Needed

Help! Adobe Print Drivers Needed

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FsbGll?=

I have Windows XP 64 bit edition and am having trouble installing Timberline
Accounting software that requires adobe print drivers. Adobe's web site
suggests that Microsoft is responcible for providing those drivers but I'm
not able to find any information on Microsofts web site.

Does anyone have a work around or know how I can get 64 bit Adobe print
drivers?

Thanks
Callie

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Here is a workaround:
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Callie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have Windows XP 64 bit edition and am having trouble installing
>Timberline
> Accounting software that requires adobe print drivers. Adobe's web site
> suggests that Microsoft is responcible for providing those drivers but I'm
> not able to find any information on Microsofts web site.
>
> Does anyone have a work around or know how I can get 64 bit Adobe print
> drivers?
>
> Thanks
> Callie

Charlie Russel - MVP

Adobe is responsible for print drivers for its products. Microsoft doesn't
do drivers -- Microsoft provides the tools and operating system and DDK for
those who write drivers.

there are several alternative "Print to PDF" solutions that work well under
x64. And there are many Postscript printer drivers included with x64
Edition.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64