Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

GregRo

Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

If so.
I am suprised they new my shirt size.

Greg Ro

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

They saw you through Windows.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"GregRo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?
>
> If so.
> I am suprised they new my shirt size.
>

> Greg Ro

warpsix

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
> They saw you through Windows.

keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

GregRo

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:20 -0500, warpsix <nomail@home> wrote:

>Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>> They saw you through Windows.

>keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

I never order anything recently except the xp sp2 free update cd.
Which was quite a while back. When it first came out.

I still don't know how the knew my shirt size.

I never have told my shirt size to anyone on the Internet. I never put
my shirt size on the computer. I buy might shirt locally.

However, I might know how they found out. I ordered pants not a
shirt from http://www.haband.com/

I paid haband by money order-thank goodness. I think they may sell
the information to outside parties.

It says Microsoft Windows 64 bit Edition.

Greg Ro

Colin Barnhorst

Some people just get lucky.

"GregRo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:20 -0500, warpsix <nomail@home> wrote:
>
>>Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>>> They saw you through Windows.

>>keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

> I never order anything recently except the xp sp2 free update cd.
> Which was quite a while back. When it first came out.
>
> I still don't know how the knew my shirt size.
>
> I never have told my shirt size to anyone on the Internet. I never put
> my shirt size on the computer. I buy might shirt locally.
>
> However, I might know how they found out. I ordered pants not a
> shirt from http://www.haband.com/
>
> I paid haband by money order-thank goodness. I think they may sell
> the information to outside parties.
>
> It says Microsoft Windows 64 bit Edition.
>

> Greg Ro

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

If you were a technical tester, they probably just assumed and sent you that
size.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"GregRo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:20 -0500, warpsix <nomail@home> wrote:
>
>>Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>>> They saw you through Windows.

>>keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

> I never order anything recently except the xp sp2 free update cd.
> Which was quite a while back. When it first came out.
>
> I still don't know how the knew my shirt size.
>
> I never have told my shirt size to anyone on the Internet. I never put
> my shirt size on the computer. I buy might shirt locally.
>
> However, I might know how they found out. I ordered pants not a
> shirt from http://www.haband.com/
>
> I paid haband by money order-thank goodness. I think they may sell
> the information to outside parties.
>
> It says Microsoft Windows 64 bit Edition.
>

> Greg Ro

Mercury

You have a web cam right

"GregRo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:20 -0500, warpsix <nomail@home> wrote:
>
>>Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>>> They saw you through Windows.

>>keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

> I never order anything recently except the xp sp2 free update cd.
> Which was quite a while back. When it first came out.
>
> I still don't know how the knew my shirt size.
>
> I never have told my shirt size to anyone on the Internet. I never put
> my shirt size on the computer. I buy might shirt locally.
>
> However, I might know how they found out. I ordered pants not a
> shirt from http://www.haband.com/
>
> I paid haband by money order-thank goodness. I think they may sell
> the information to outside parties.
>
> It says Microsoft Windows 64 bit Edition.
>

> Greg Ro

GregRo

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:46:14 +1300, "Mercury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You have a web cam right

I thought that adds 10 pounds (just kidding).

No I don't have one.

Greg Ro

Colin Barnhorst

Somehow I feel better knowing that.

"GregRo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:46:14 +1300, "Mercury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>You have a web cam right

> I thought that adds 10 pounds (just kidding).
>
> No I don't have one.
>
> Greg Ro

LarchOye

I need some 64bit threads...