Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hi fellow mcps

Hi fellow mcps

caleb

My name is caleb,i am working on my MCSE & MCDBA
certifications.I would like to know how you impact your
company with this microsoft cerdentials.
I am still looking for a job while i am researching for
the other exams. i have already passed three exams out of
seven.

I would like to know also how marketable you are?

Kind regards,

Caleb Ngoy

Brendon Rogers

Probably get $100/kg for me.

"caleb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1b01401c41edb$6d03c050$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My name is caleb,i am working on my MCSE & MCDBA
> certifications.I would like to know how you impact your
> company with this microsoft cerdentials.
> I am still looking for a job while i am researching for
> the other exams. i have already passed three exams out of
> seven.
>
> I would like to know also how marketable you are?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Caleb Ngoy

>Probably get $100/kg for me.

Wow! Is that for medical research?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Probably get $100/kg for me.

> Wow! Is that for medical research?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I've found I only get about $20 on my street corner...

--
Neil

>>>Probably get $100/kg for me.
>>
>> Wow! Is that for medical research?
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>

>I've found I only get about $20 on my street corner...

Still beats minimum wage!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

MCPS and MCNPS =?Utf-8?B?Li46OiBLZXZpbiA6Oi4u?= Microsoft Certification 6 05-02-2012 05:39 PM
Hi fellow MCPs MCSE 34 04-13-2004 10:00 PM
Help from fellow net people? Axl Firefox 3 11-07-2003 08:58 PM
MCPs Peter MCSE 3 10-29-2003 01:59 PM

Advertisments