Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Crush your laptop budget...

Crush your laptop budget...

M. Murcek

...and imagine what battery life will be like (short)

New Alienware Aurora dual core AMD cpu notebook computer on the way with
nVidia GeForce Go 7800 GTX graphics and 17" screen - for $5000.00

Charlie Russel - MVP

Hmm. Wonder what it weighs. I'm betting it's well over 3.5 kilos, and
rapidly approaching 4. (that's 7 1/2 Lbs to almost 9 Lbs for our metrically
challenged viewers.) Has dual HD's too. Battery life of an hour or so, one
suspects.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

M. Murcek wrote:
> ..and imagine what battery life will be like (short)
>
> New Alienware Aurora dual core AMD cpu notebook computer on the way with
> nVidia GeForce Go 7800 GTX graphics and 17" screen - for $5000.00

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Is Alienware predicting that everyone will win the lottery?
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ufWY$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ..and imagine what battery life will be like (short)
>
> New Alienware Aurora dual core AMD cpu notebook computer on the way with
> nVidia GeForce Go 7800 GTX graphics and 17" screen - for $5000.00

M. Murcek

If I win the lottery, I'll hire someone to carry my Aurora around for me:
Charlie's probably right that it will be one heck of an arm stretcher on
those long walks around the airport...

news:udOsG$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is Alienware predicting that everyone will win the lottery?
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ufWY$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ..and imagine what battery life will be like (short)
>>
>> New Alienware Aurora dual core AMD cpu notebook computer on the way with
>> nVidia GeForce Go 7800 GTX graphics and 17" screen - for $5000.00

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yeah, it will be fun to have a Gumby arm after carrying one of those around.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> If I win the lottery, I'll hire someone to carry my Aurora around for me:
> Charlie's probably right that it will be one heck of an arm stretcher on
> those long walks around the airport...

> news:udOsG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is Alienware predicting that everyone will win the lottery?
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ufWY$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ..and imagine what battery life will be like (short)
>>>
>>> New Alienware Aurora dual core AMD cpu notebook computer on the way with
>>> nVidia GeForce Go 7800 GTX graphics and 17" screen - for $5000.00

Colin Barnhorst

The configurator reported a ship date of Jan 23, 2006. So much for
Christmas. :/

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah, it will be fun to have a Gumby arm after carrying one of those
> around.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If I win the lottery, I'll hire someone to carry my Aurora around for me:
>> Charlie's probably right that it will be one heck of an arm stretcher on
>> those long walks around the airport...

>> news:udOsG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is Alienware predicting that everyone will win the lottery?
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>>
>>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:ufWY$(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yeah, can you see lugging that thing between terminals as you change planes?
Ouch!

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

M. Murcek wrote:
> If I win the lottery, I'll hire someone to carry my Aurora around for me:
> Charlie's probably right that it will be one heck of an arm stretcher on
> those long walks around the airport...

> news:udOsG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is Alienware predicting that everyone will win the lottery?
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ufWY$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ..and imagine what battery life will be like (short)
>>>
>>> New Alienware Aurora dual core AMD cpu notebook computer on the way with
>>> nVidia GeForce Go 7800 GTX graphics and 17" screen - for $5000.00

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Consider it a new years resolution. ;-p
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The configurator reported a ship date of Jan 23, 2006. So much for
> Christmas. :/

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yeah, it will be fun to have a Gumby arm after carrying one of those
>> around.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> If I win the lottery, I'll hire someone to carry my Aurora around for
>>> me: Charlie's probably right that it will be one heck of an arm
>>> stretcher on those long walks around the airport...
>>>
>>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:udOsG$(E-Mail Removed)...

Colin Barnhorst

Let's see OJ running through airports with it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah, can you see lugging that thing between terminals as you change
> planes? Ouch!
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>
> M. Murcek wrote:
>> If I win the lottery, I'll hire someone to carry my Aurora around for me:
>> Charlie's probably right that it will be one heck of an arm stretcher on
>> those long walks around the airport...

>> news:udOsG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is Alienware predicting that everyone will win the lottery?
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>>
>>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:ufWY$(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTEyMTg=?=

I'm lucky then, picked up an HPzv6130us, 15.4"/512MB/128(dedicated
vidram)/80GB hd/2Ghz Athlon 64 with a DVDRW drive for $900 at Staples! Loaded
WinXP x64 edition and found all the drivers, except for DVD burning. I'm
psyched!

Can "self" crush itself? n00m Python 15 11-26-2009 04:47 PM
Crush kill babies Baby Killers Computer Support 4 04-27-2007 01:22 AM
IP Source Guard crush Catalyst 3750 Jan Kowalski Cisco 0 07-12-2004 09:38 PM
Re: Longhorn will crush google. Keyser Soze Computer Support 3 02-03-2004 12:49 AM

Advertisments