Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > what is IE Crash Detection in x64?

what is IE Crash Detection in x64?

=?Utf-8?B?eHVkZXV0c2No?=

I have x64 version with IE Crash Detection.
I want to know what is the advantage of IE Crash Detection over Normal
Internet Explorer?
thank you very much

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Internet Explorer Add-on Crash Detection attempts to detect crashes in
Internet Explorer that are related to an add-on. When the add-on is
successfully identified, this information is presented to the user. The user
has the option of disabling add-ons to diagnose crashes and improve the
overall stability of Internet Explorer.

I think this was introduced as a part of the Windows XP SP2 Security
Technologies which were also integrated with SP1 release of Windows x64.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...rows.mspx#EQAA
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"xudeutsch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have x64 version with IE Crash Detection.
> I want to know what is the advantage of IE Crash Detection over Normal
> Internet Explorer?
> thank you very much

Hosting a User Control in x64 with IE Crash Detection =?Utf-8?B?eHVkZXV0c2No?= Windows 64bit 0 11-22-2005 08:18 AM
BT Voyager 2100 Detection Problems itsmattyboy Wireless Networking 0 06-08-2005 07:23 PM
hazard detection unit Klejmann VHDL 0 06-18-2004 06:38 AM
comment faire une détection de niveau haut ou "1" en vhdl ? Arnaud VHDL 2 02-11-2004 06:34 PM
CRASH - DirectX End-User runtime - CRASH - What to to ? reply@newsgroup.please Computer Support 1 01-05-2004 02:55 PM

Advertisments