Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OLE Registration Not Working in XP Pro 64bit?

OLE Registration Not Working in XP Pro 64bit?

=?Utf-8?B?bG92ZXdhdGVy?=

Thank you... I wasn't able to find that solution in the English version of
the Knowledgebase. I guess next time I will try Spanish.

Gracias mucho. Recuerdos, Richard

And thank you to all others who helped.
Richard

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Great find Carlos!
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>>
>> I am not sure how to check if the OLE registration process was successful
>> for MS Word and Outlook and IE, even though I have run repair several
>> times.
>>
>> I did have Avast AV installed but I have since disabled it. (It could not
>> be
>> uninstalled.)
>>
>> Any ideas?

>> OEM Version of XP Pro 64bit with latest Updates (SP1)
>> Small Business Office Suite 2003
>> Dell Dimension XPS 600 w/ 830 Dual Core
>> 1GB RAM
>> SATA RAID 1 with 250GB Maxtor Drives
>> NVida 6800 256MB
>> Ethernet Wired to Router DSL
>> HP Officejet 5610xi
>> Maxtor One Touch 300GB on Firewire
>> DVD-ROM
>> DVD- Dual Layer Writer
>> 19" LCD 1905 Dell Branded
>> Wireless mouse and keyboard Dell Branded

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Oops!
Here you go in English:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889885/en-us
Carlos

"lovewater" wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > I am not sure how to check if the OLE registration process was successful
> > > for MS Word and Outlook and IE, even though I have run repair several times.
> > >
> > > I did have Avast AV installed but I have since disabled it. (It could not be
> > > uninstalled.)
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> > >
> > > ********************************************
> > > OEM Version of XP Pro 64bit with latest Updates (SP1)
> > > Small Business Office Suite 2003
> > > Dell Dimension XPS 600 w/ 830 Dual Core
> > > 1GB RAM
> > > SATA RAID 1 with 250GB Maxtor Drives
> > > NVida 6800 256MB
> > > Ethernet Wired to Router DSL
> > > HP Officejet 5610xi
> > > Maxtor One Touch 300GB on Firewire
> > > DVD-ROM
> > > DVD- Dual Layer Writer
> > > 19" LCD 1905 Dell Branded
> > > Wireless mouse and keyboard Dell Branded

Alexis

Thanks Carlos.
Alexis

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Ole ole Patrick.O.Ige ASP .Net 0 07-16-2006 08:10 AM
OLE Registration ICee Computer Support 1 08-02-2004 03:47 PM
OLE registration Neil Greenough Computer Support 0 08-02-2004 12:45 PM
Creating an OLE server document in Python (MFC/OLE/COM/Python newbie) Drew Pihera Python 0 02-04-2004 07:48 PM
Win32::OLE adding shape to OLE Object (xlsheet) in PPT Lance Hoffmeyer Perl Misc 0 11-17-2003 07:44 PM

Advertisments