Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > CoD or CoD:UO?

View Poll Results: Which one tickles your fancy the most?
CoD Vanilla FTW! 0 0%
It has to be UO, no doubt 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

CoD or CoD:UO?

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Well, personally I prefer UO because of the use of vehicles and larger arsenal etc. But what do you prefer? Do you like to keep things simple and stick with the original or do you want some variety in your diet?

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

I prefer UO. Just enhances the game so much.