Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Games Running too Fast! help

Games Running too Fast! help

=?Utf-8?B?SmluZ2xlR2lsZXM=?=

all games installed onto my x64 computer run too fast to play. Seems as thou
the games are clocked out to 2 or 3 times the speed at which there supposed
to operate. Even the video segments play twice as fast and the audio plays in
fast forward also. I cant find any options to correct this.

warpsix

JingleGiles wrote:
> all games installed onto my x64 computer run too fast to play. Seems as thou
> the games are clocked out to 2 or 3 times the speed at which there supposed
> to operate. Even the video segments play twice as fast and the audio plays in
> fast forward also. I cant find any options to correct this.

so your the guy on battlefield 2 that kept zipping by and killing me

Peter Lawton

You could try adding the switch /USEPMTIMER to your startup parametes in the
boot.ini file

Peter Lawton

news:(E-Mail Removed)...