Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Beer thirty

OT: Beer thirty

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>more friggin outsorcing...
>>
>>how am I supposed to put my 10 year old to work when her job has been
>>taken by an 8 year old in India?

> could you not sell her to an indian?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Sell her? that's not the way it works. and I can't afford the dowery...

--
Neil

>Sell her? that's not the way it works. and I can't afford the dowery...

point taken.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

"Mister Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O4bbXE%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that is not
> of drinking age with a fake ID.

Come on, man. Strain a bit.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Mister Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O4bbXE%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that
>> is not of drinking age with a fake ID.

> Come on, man. Strain a bit.

Glad to see you recovered from your underage weekend binge...

--
Neil

>> You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that is not
>> of drinking age with a fake ID.

>Come on, man. Strain a bit.

Are you the youngest MCNGP?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94C9616209D82neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Glad to see you recovered from your underage weekend binge...

Silly Neil. Just because I'm at work does not mean I'm "recovered"...

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you the youngest MCNGP?

I think so, although IIRC, Kat is younger than me.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OZ#mIUJIEHA.1048
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94C9616209D82neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> Glad to see you recovered from your underage weekend binge...

> Silly Neil. Just because I'm at work does not mean I'm "recovered"...

LOL

At least you made it to work. (Neil sits on couch on 4th day of long
weekend)

--
Neil (rubbing it in)
"you'd do what, to who, for how many paid days off?"

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uoLE6UJIEHA.2252
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Are you the youngest MCNGP?
>>

> I think so, although IIRC, Kat is younger than me.

Kitty is 21...

--
Neil

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94C9648DB1443neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> At least you made it to work. (Neil sits on couch on 4th day of long
> weekend)

You need a rusty lapel pin, Neil.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

OT: Beer-thirty Briscobar MCSE 29 10-11-2005 04:50 PM
OT: Best beer-thirty ever Briscobar MCSE 6 06-20-2005 02:29 AM
OT: Beer-thirty Briscobar MCSE 2 05-27-2005 07:47 PM
OT: Beer-thirty Briscobar MCSE 15 02-22-2005 01:49 AM
almost beer-thirty Sartan Dragonbane MCSE 5 05-04-2004 06:06 PM

Advertisments