Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Fun with Kerpal

OT Fun with Kerpal

Consultant

Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html

Consultant
aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant

It sure is a classic!

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:17:00 -0700, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
>
>http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
>

>Consultant
>aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OTkC8cmHEHA.3356
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
>
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
>

> Consultant
> aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant

You know damn right!

--
Neil

LnkWizard

news:Xns94C69CDCD4D18neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OTkC8cmHEHA.3356
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
> >
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
> >

> > Consultant
> > aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant
> >

> You know damn right!
>
> --
> Neil

She's lying to you fuggin guy!

It is in my IE favorites
---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

Neil

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OUHaNlmHEHA.3012
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> She's lying to you fuggin guy!

No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
then, you're going to go to jail.

(Mine too)

--
Neil

LnkWizard

You don't act stupid! Your daughter, she kick my dog.

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

news:Xns94C6A03445772neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

>> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
>> >
>> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
>> >

>> > Consultant
>> > aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant
>> >

>> You know damn right!
>>
>> --
>> Neil
>> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

>She's lying to you fuggin guy!
>
>It is in my IE favorites

Hello I just picked up my 92 Honda Accord and there is a
big old human turd in the back seat.

Neil

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ucbY#vmHEHA.252
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> You don't act stupid! Your daughter, she kick my dog.

You do not tell me 'damn right'. You do not swear at me. I am going to kill
you...No, not, I'm just kidding!

(oh, I could go on all day cutting and pasting like this but that would
make me just like e-pox. Here, you can have the whole
text.http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/ )

--
Neil

LnkWizard

news:Xns94C6A328C2EC4neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> You do not tell me 'damn right'. You do not swear at me. I am going to

kill
> you...No, not, I'm just kidding!
>
> (oh, I could go on all day cutting and pasting like this but that would
> make me just like e-pox. Here, you can have the whole
> text.http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/ )
>

> --
> Neil

Gee thanks Dad, now what do you do with it.
---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:17cb501c41e6c$a4c2d630
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello I just picked up my 92 Honda Accord and there is a
> big old human turd in the back seat.

should have bought domestic

--
Neil

3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT: Thursday Kerpal T-Bone MCSE 1 06-23-2005 02:06 PM
OT: Kerpal is now authoring viruses ! Paul Lynch MCSE 2 06-04-2004 07:02 PM
Nice kerpal link Consultant MCSE 1 12-18-2003 10:49 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments