Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sync Outlook 2003?

Sync Outlook 2003?

Ralf Krause

Hi,

I have Office 2003 SBE installed on my main machine as well as on my laptop.
Is there a way tp syncronize my 2 outlooks. I actually recieve all my emails
on my desktop but when i am on the road i want my emails to be available in
case i need to look them up again. Is there a tool that can do that.

Desktop is x64 and laptop is 32xp

cheers

ralf

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

This is primarily a Outlook issue, post this in the microsoft.public.outlook
ng for an appropriate answer or suggestion.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Ralf Krause" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have Office 2003 SBE installed on my main machine as well as on my
> laptop. Is there a way tp syncronize my 2 outlooks. I actually recieve all
> my emails on my desktop but when i am on the road i want my emails to be
> available in case i need to look them up again. Is there a tool that can
> do that.
>
> Desktop is x64 and laptop is 32xp
>
> cheers
>
> ralf

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Hi:
This is what you are looking.
There is a program called - not surprisingly - "syncpst".
This is the manufacturer's web page:
http://www.syncpst.com/
And this is what he claims it does:
SynchPst for Outlook - the easy way to synchronize data between personal
folders. Choose either single or multiple folders, with or without
subfolders, and synchronize them quickly and efficiently.

It is a 32-bit app and there is a trial version available for download.
Carlos