Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > All-In-Wonder Cards

All-In-Wonder Cards

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBEZW52ZXI=?=

I have the 600 All-In-Wonder card. ATI claims that you can use the Radeon
driver for the video, but none of the other multimedia connections would NOT
be supported with a 64-bit driver. Can any one else confirm? Does anyone
else have other leads?

NoNoBadDog!

"Michael Denver" <Michael http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the 600 All-In-Wonder card. ATI claims that you can use the Radeon
> driver for the video, but none of the other multimedia connections would
> NOT
> be supported with a 64-bit driver. Can any one else confirm? Does anyone
> else have other leads?

The MM functions are *not* supported under x64. If you install the wdm
drivers. you can use Nero 7 to capture video through the tuner.

This is all clearly stated on the ATI website.

Bobby

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBEZW52ZXI=?=

Haha. Funny title on the response. I guess I haven't been back on the ATI
website since the 12th. I did see all that info. Hopefully that fixes
everything. Thanks for the reply.