Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Irony

OT: Irony

Ken Briscoe

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm

or

http://tinyurl.com/29a5n

Courtesy of Fark. Only one company, but it's a start, rihgt?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

billyw

no it's a trojan horse

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/29a5n
>
> Courtesy of Fark. Only one company, but it's a start, rihgt?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ez36lTZHEHA.3528
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/29a5n
>
> Courtesy of Fark. Only one company, but it's a start, rihgt?

your kidding right?

"The company's American employees would advise U.S. corporations on
improving their efficiency by embracing outsourcing and moving work to
Infosys' offices in India."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure let's make the problem worse but let them _think_ we're helping them
out.

this is no fix...
(probably pay the US employees in rupees too)

--
Neil

TechGeekPro

No, they get two whole chickens and a goat per week. Where do I sign up!?

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

news:Xns94C595B19FD26neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ez36lTZHEHA.3528
> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
> > http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm
> >
> > or
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/29a5n
> >
> > Courtesy of Fark. Only one company, but it's a start, rihgt?
> >

> your kidding right?
>
> "The company's American employees would advise U.S. corporations on
> improving their efficiency by embracing outsourcing and moving work to
> Infosys' offices in India."
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> sure let's make the problem worse but let them _think_ we're helping them
> out.
>
> this is no fix...
> (probably pay the US employees in rupees too)
>
> --
> Neil

Neil

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ey$fcpZHEHA.3032
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> No, they get two whole chickens and a goat per week. Where do I sign up!?

AND A GOAT! crap, that's more than I'm making now!

--
Neil

JaR

Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/8/04 11:11 AM:

> http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/29a5n

"reverses outsourcing trend" LOL! By hiring American 'consultants' to
convince even more companies to ship jobs to India.

What do you want to bet that the 'consultants' must be fluent in Hindi
to apply?

Hey Jtyc! Are these the jobs you were talking about?

JaR
Cynical Thug

Vigo Breadcrumbs

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ez36lTZHEHA.3528
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, so I'll settle for laughing
mirthlessly, tears running down my face, whilst stuffing my face with Moon
Pies.

Dragon

hmmm,,, what type of consultants? It seems more like 'Sales Consultants' to
me.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/h...0404081701.htm
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/29a5n
>
> Courtesy of Fark. Only one company, but it's a start, rihgt?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Jtyc

> Hey Jtyc! Are these the jobs you were talking about?

I never said the jobs where IT related.

JaR

Jtyc opined, On 4/8/04 12:22 PM:

>>Hey Jtyc! Are these the jobs you were talking about?

> I never said the jobs where IT related.

Were you counting Wal-Mart? I understand they have added several
thousand jobs in the last year. Nice, minimum wage, part-time, no
benefit, unskilled jobs. The Burger king and McDonalds nearby are
constantly advertising for help. The dealership I work for recycles
about 10-15 car salesmen every month. Was that it?

And, by the way, speaking of W-M, everywhere they open one of their mega
boxen, it is at the expense of local retailers that are forced out of
business, and have to lay off their living wage, full-time employed
people. But it's OK 'cause W-M has jobs for them to go to.

OT: Wedensday Irony TechGeekPro MCSE 22 03-16-2006 05:57 PM
VS irony... darrel ASP .Net 7 01-23-2006 11:37 PM
OT: Irony Kat MCSE 4 06-09-2004 01:15 AM
FireFox and RSS irony Keith Bowes Firefox 2 06-01-2004 12:07 PM
OT Thursday Irony Consultant MCSE 9 04-23-2004 11:51 AM

Advertisments