Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Install Raw Image Viewer

Install Raw Image Viewer

=?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=

Trying to install Raw Image Viewer (MS Product) on the 64 bit platform.
While I think it should probably run on the platform, the install keeps
asking for SP 2. Is there a way to get beyond this point in the install?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Its not compatible with Windows x64.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Trying to install Raw Image Viewer (MS Product) on the 64 bit platform.
> While I think it should probably run on the platform, the install keeps
> asking for SP 2. Is there a way to get beyond this point in the install?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Supported operating systems:
System Requirements
a.. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ;
Windows XP Professional N; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet PC
Edition

a.. Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later is required. This program is
not recommended for use on any other version of Windows.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Trying to install Raw Image Viewer (MS Product) on the 64 bit platform.
> While I think it should probably run on the platform, the install keeps
> asking for SP 2. Is there a way to get beyond this point in the install?

=?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=

We need a raw image viewer for our new image processing system that we can
use to organize our images. Do you know of anything out there?

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Supported operating systems:
> System Requirements
> a.. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ;
> Windows XP Professional N; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet PC
> Edition
>
> a.. Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later is required. This program is
> not recommended for use on any other version of Windows.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Trying to install Raw Image Viewer (MS Product) on the 64 bit platform.
> > While I think it should probably run on the platform, the install keeps
> > asking for SP 2. Is there a way to get beyond this point in the install?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

No, I don't know of any, except for Adobe PhotoShop CS 2 which runs on x64
and comes bundled with it.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We need a raw image viewer for our new image processing system that we can
> use to organize our images. Do you know of anything out there?
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>
>> Supported operating systems:
>> System Requirements
>> a.. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ;
>> Windows XP Professional N; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet
>> PC
>> Edition
>>
>> a.. Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later is required. This program
>> is
>> not recommended for use on any other version of Windows.

>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Trying to install Raw Image Viewer (MS Product) on the 64 bit platform.
>> > While I think it should probably run on the platform, the install keeps
>> > asking for SP 2. Is there a way to get beyond this point in the
>> > install?

=?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=

We use CS2, but the Raw Image Viewer is a great lightweight program to move
files around and rename them. When you are working with 700 to 1000 images
at once, CS2 gets a bit bulky to do batch work.

Thanks for your input.

Will

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> No, I don't know of any, except for Adobe PhotoShop CS 2 which runs on x64
> and comes bundled with it.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > We need a raw image viewer for our new image processing system that we can
> > use to organize our images. Do you know of anything out there?
> >
> > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
> >
> >> Supported operating systems:
> >> System Requirements
> >> a.. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ;
> >> Windows XP Professional N; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet
> >> PC
> >> Edition
> >>
> >> a.. Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later is required. This program
> >> is
> >> not recommended for use on any other version of Windows.
> >>
> >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
> >> --
> >> Andre
> >>
> >> "Plantman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Doug Shore

Have you tried Breeze browser?

Not sure if it will run or not as don't have a X64 partition at the moment to try it but it is worth downloading the
demo version to see.

Regards

Doug

--