Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > dr watson

dr watson

saeed allhazadeh

dear sir or madam:

I have a problem in DR WATSON,I can't understand what do I
do with this utility?
please complete discribtion about this utility and
features
thanks alot for helping me

he was my chlid docter, think hes dead now i wouldent
worry to much about him, evan when he was alive he was
usless

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1a3f001c41d73$9d08a310$(E-Mail Removed)...
> he was my chlid docter, think hes dead now i wouldent
> worry to much about him, evan when he was alive he was
> usless

you must be eddie's mom.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

how ever did you guess, now be nice to b my boy he might
be a little retarded but hes a good lad and please try not
stair at his 3rd check, i know it looks funny when he sits
but its not his folt i was melested my a horse, so play
nice, and eddie if your listening your dinner is getting
cold and i want my foot rub

Dr. Watson hangs system...? Kenneth Computer Support 0 07-20-2004 05:15 PM
Dr. Watson comes up in vsnet 2003 when I try to open a .htm or .xml file from solution explorer. Hazzard ASP .Net 5 04-15-2004 02:04 PM
dr watson saeed allhazadeh MCSE 3 04-09-2004 12:54 PM
DR WATSON errors Mel Computer Support 3 11-12-2003 06:11 AM
Forcing Dr. Watson via WMI from asp.net web app Dr. StrangeDub ASP .Net 2 10-03-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments