Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > dr watson

dr watson

saeed allhazadeh

dear sir or madam:

I have a problem in DR WATSON,I can't understand what do I
do with this utility?
please complete discribtion about this utility and
features
thanks alot for helping me

Neil

"saeed allhazadeh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1a05c01c41d6c
$2de19b10$(E-Mail Removed):

> dear sir or madam:
>
> I have a problem in DR WATSON,I can't understand what do I
> do with this utility?
> please complete discribtion about this utility and
> features
> thanks alot for helping me

From the XP Help file:

"Dr. Watson detects information about system and program failures and
records the information in a log file. In the event of a program error,
Dr. Watson starts automatically."

Perhaps you should begin by looking in the help files and moving on to
the MS website or google.com for additional info...

--
Neil

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:30:59 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> Perhaps you should begin by looking in the help files and moving on to
> the MS website or google.com for additional info...

Also known as STFW.

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Neil

Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> circa Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:30:59 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
> said,
>> Perhaps you should begin by looking in the help files and moving on to
>> the MS website or google.com for additional info...
>>

> Also known as STFW.
>
> Laura

yup. But that's not likely to be a newbie kind of thing to do. I really
should be more helpful from time to time...

--
Neil

Dr. Watson hangs system...? Kenneth Computer Support 0 07-20-2004 05:15 PM
Dr. Watson comes up in vsnet 2003 when I try to open a .htm or .xml file from solution explorer. Hazzard ASP .Net 5 04-15-2004 02:04 PM
dr watson saeed allhazadeh MCSE 3 04-08-2004 02:36 PM
DR WATSON errors Mel Computer Support 3 11-12-2003 06:11 AM
Forcing Dr. Watson via WMI from asp.net web app Dr. StrangeDub ASP .Net 2 10-03-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments